Orizor SA is an Independent Real Estate Asset Management Company offering end-to-end Property Management and REO solutions to Financial Institutions and Private Equity funds. Our robust regional network of technicians, civil engineers, lawyers and real estate brokers ensure high quality services.
Our strategy is to support our clients to efficiently manage their portfolio of Real Estate assets utilizing creative and intensive practices leveraging costs and defining tailored-made methodologies to enhance asset value and its commercialization.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic team-player to join our dynamic and highly motivating Asset Management Team in our central office in Athens.
Job position: Asset Manager Associate
Key activities / duties
- Manage Real Estate Assets in all asset maturity related activities indicatively eviction, facility management & technical maturity for Institutional portfolios from Banks, Investors and REO Companies.
- Execute prompt in terms of timing the REO SLAs activities and tasks
- Perform review and assurance of vendors work in clients’ deliverables
- Preparing & delivering relevant reports to internal and external stakeholders.
- Delivering excellent client service.
In particular, to qualify for the role you must have:
- Previous working experience in a relevant role within a REO company, multinational Advisory, REO Servicing or Banking Organization
- Experience in execution of REO SLA from REO Servicers or Banking organizations would be considered as plus
- Strong academics, ideally up to a Masters’ degree in Engineering, or similar relevant field
- Strong knowledge of real estate markets
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Professional approach, business acumen and strong communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and on teams in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
Our ideal candidates are bright professionals that focus on delivering work of high quality, commit to high levels of client service and can build strong relationships. We expect that you have strong interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to work effectively within a team.
If you are interested in joining Orizor team pls send your resume in email@example.com