Orizor SA, an Real Estate Asset Management Company offering end-to-end Property
Management and REO solutions to Financial institutions and Private Equity funds, is
looking for an enthusiastic team-player to join its dynamic and highly motivating team as
a Mortgage Sales Officer in its central office in Athens.
• Contact leads, present available options, review financial data and advise according
to the client’s needs and lender’s policy.
• Educate clients on the mortgage loan process
• Determine mortgage clients’ needs and assist them in finding the best fit mortgage
product. Analyze and compare different mortgage options available to the client.
• Prepare and submit mortgage applications
• Act as an intermediate between lender and borrower in the mortgage granting
process. Assisting clients with mortgage pre-approval process. Support clients to
complete and understand the necessary paperwork requirements.
• Offer high quality customer service while consistently meeting the client’s and
lender’s needs on every step until the disbursement of the mortgage loan and after
sales support if needed.
• Stay up to date with lending options and policies and maintain excellent
relationships with Banks.
• Ensure compliance with banking and financial legislation.
• Graduate of an Economics or Finance University
• Knowledge of housing product management flow
• Client Service oriented
• Good communication & presentation skills
• Detail-oriented and organized
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any
employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class.
• Competitive compensation scheme
• Medical insurance
• Working in a fast-growing organization, pleasant and productive environment
• Opportunities for professional development