ORIZOR is a Real Estate Asset Management Company offering end-to-end Property Management and REO solutions to Financial institutions and Private Equity funds, is looking for an enthusiastic team-player to join its dynamic and highly motivating team as a Real Estate Valuer in its central office in Athens.
- Conduct valuation reports for all type of Real Estate assets in accordance with the European Valuation Standards (EVS) or with the valuation standards of Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
- Complete review of third-party appraisal reports as part of the valuation management process, utilizing factual and market assumptions, reviewing the appraisal reports, and comparing the valuation metrics to the benchmark data. You will use your best judgement and knowledge to determine the reasonableness of the valuation and ensure that the appraisal reports comply with certain regulations & methodologies.
- Perform CRM activities that drive our client’s appraisal process to meet the SLA requirements.
- Graduate degree in Civil engineering, Real Estate, Finance, Economics or a related field, with proven field experience minimum of 3 years.
- RICS, REV, Ministry of Finance certifiaction as a Real Estate Valuer bwill be considered a plus.
- Previous working experience with financial institutions would be also considered as a plus.
- Business writing, research, quantitative and analytical skills to complete an end-to-end appraisals or review deliverables appraisal reports by third-parties.
- Effective and flexible communication skills, including the confidence to relay when you are behind on deliverables or require assistance.
- Ability to translate technical information for a non-technical audience, and comfortable presenting to stakeholders
- Available to work outside office environment and travel locally for inspections.
Our ideal candidates are bright young professionals that focus on delivering work of high quality, commit to high levels of client service and can build strong relationships. We expect that you also have strong interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to work effectively within a team.
- Competitive compensation scheme
- Medical insurance
- Opportunities for professional development
- Working in a fast-growing organization, pleasant and productive environment
ORIZOR is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment.