Orizor Single Member SA is an Independent Real Estate Asset Management Company offering end-to-end Property Management and REO solutions to Financial Institutions and Private Equity funds.
Our strategy is to support our clients to efficiently manage their portfolio of Real Estate assets utilizing creative and intensive practices leveraging costs and defining tailored-made methodologies to enhance asset value and its commercialization.
In order to prepare REO portfolios for the commercialization phase, Orizor conducts customized technical and legal asset management activities for assigned properties all over Greece. Our internal asset management team is responsible for the completion of all the relevant tasks with accuracy & efficiency.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic team-player to join our dynamic and highly motivating Real Estate Sales Team in our central office in Athens.
- Responsible for the corporate website & listing CRM.
- Supports international business development activities and maintain accounts
- Prepare periodical activity reports & presentations for portfolio review.
- Portfolio analysis &segmentation according to investors guidelines.
- Lead generation & management according to commercial strategy of the company.
- Initiates/update marketing campaigns & management of the relevant software.
- Creation of effective listings, teasers & marketing brochures.
- up to 2 years of relevant work experience in a professional services firm serving clients in different industries or similar experience in a real estate industry.
- computer literacy.
- professional approach, business acumen and strong communication skills;
- excellent command of the English language both verbal and writing;
- an outstanding academic background
- familiarity with specialized property documents would be considered also as a plus;
- familiarity with specialized CRM software (e.g. E-Agents) and/or digital background would be considered as a plus;
- Competitive salary,
- Medical Insurance,
- Working in a multi-national and productive environment,
- Opportunities for professional development,
- Working in a pleasant work environment
Orizor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.