Orizor SA is an Independent Real Estate Asset Management Company offering end-to-end Property Management and REO solutions to Financial Institutions and Private Equity funds. Our robust regional network of bailiffs, technicians, civil engineers, lawyers and real estate brokers ensure high quality services.
Our strategy is to support our clients to efficiently manage their portfolio of Real Estate assets utilizing creative and intensive practices leveraging costs and defining tailored-made methodologies to enhance asset value and its commercialization.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic team-players to join our dynamic and highly motivating Real Estate Sales Team in our central office in Athens.
Key activities / duties
- Real Estate Portfolio analysis & segmentation according to clients guidelines.
- Prepare periodical activity reports & presentations for portfolio review.
- Prepare report analysis of the commercialization progress of the portfolios under management
- Monitors the strategy implementation per portfolio, regions, asset classes.
- Supports CRM listing production.
- Creation of effective teasers & marketing brochures.
- Initiates/update marketing campaigns & management of the relevant software.
- Lead generation & management according to commercial strategy of the company.
In particular, to qualify for the role you must have:
- up to 2 years of relevant work experience in a professional services firm serving clients in different industries or similar experience in a real estate industry.
- Excellent use of spreadsheet tools i.e. excel
- familiarity with specialized property documents would be considered also as a plus;
- an outstanding academic background
- excellent command of the English language both verbal and writing;
- professional approach, business acumen and strong communication skills;
- computer literacy.
Our ideal candidates are bright young professionals that focus on delivering work of high quality, commit to high levels of client service and have the ability to build strong relationships. We expect that you also have strong interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to work effectively within a team.